Minimum via diameter
The HTCC (High-temperature co-fired ceramics) is also called multilayers. The tungsten paste is screen printed on AlN green tapes according to different designs in each layer. The layers are connected through filled vias on each layer. After lamination, a 3D tungsten circuit was created inside(on top/bottom of) the AlN. The whole parts need to be sintered above 1800℃ to form a fully dense HTCC part.
○ First commercial AlN HTCC mass production company in China
○ Independent R＆D and manufacturing total in house
○ Maste core equipment: high temprature tungsten sintering furnace
○ Master the AlN green tape for HTCC
○ Master the tungsten paste for HTCC
○ The ability of design to translate into mass production